APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION INTO THE NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES OF CALVARY POLYTECHNIC, OWAOYIBU FOR THE 2018/2019 SESSION.
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed programmes of Calvary Polytechnic for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES
National Diploma (ND) Programmes of two years duration are available by direct admission in the following programmes:
- School of Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- School of Business Studies
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
- National Diploma (ND) Programmes
Candidates applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes must possess five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Click on ND Application Form
- Fill the application form and submit the form
- Upon submission take the pin the portal generates to any Nigerian bank and make payment
- Upon payment confirmation, you application will be received and processed
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- Purchase a Bank Draft of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000) only in favour of Calvary Polytechnic, OwaOyibu, from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Obtain receipt from Bursary Department of the School with the Bank Draft.
- Collect application form for admission from the Admissions Office of the Polytechnic with the receipt obtained from the Bursary Department.
- Complete the form and submit same to the Admissions Office with photocopies of your credentials.
Admission is currently going on for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All aforementioned Programmes are dully approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
S. I. Agidi