Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted programmes of Calvary Polytechnic for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
National Diploma (ND) Programmes
National Diploma (ND) programmes of two years duration are available by direct admission in the following programme
School of Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
School of Science Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
School of Business Studies
Conditions For Admission
- National Diploma Programmes
Candidates applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes must possess five credit passes into relevant subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
Method of Application
- Purchase a Bank Draft of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only in favour of Calvary Polytechnic, Owa-Oyibu, from any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Obtain receipt from Bursary Department of the School with the Bank Draft.
- Collect application form for admission from the admission office of the polytechnic with the receipt obtained from the bursary department.
- Complete the form and submit same to the Admissions office with photocopies of your credentials.
- Purchase the Bank Draft of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only in favour of Calvary Polytechnic, Owa-Oyibu from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria Visit any of our Admission Form collection Centres.
- Visit any of our Admissions Form Collections Centre.
- Fill the form and enclose all the necessary credentials.